Model 8400 Sliding Patio Door
This site requires Adobe Flash. Please install the latest version now.
- The pocket sill features a dual weep/drainage system that carries water away from the window while controlling air and dust penetration.
- Warm-edge, insulated glass assembly improves thermal performance and helps reduce condensation.
- The pre-punched, integral mounting flange targets proper fastener locations for quick, correct installation, and can be easily removed for replacement applications.
- Multi-chamber vinyl profiles enhance structural strength, sound absorbency and improve year-round thermal performance.
- Adjustable, stainless steel ball bearing wheel system rolls on a stainless steel track to enhance durability and ensure smooth, easy sash operation.
- Precision-mitered frames with fusion-welded corners provide the best possible resistance to air and water infiltration and enhance structural integrity.
- The large, attractive pull handle contains a convenient thumb turn to engage the integral mortise latch and secure the door against forced entry.
- Metal reinforced interlocks and lock stile provide superior structural strength and security and contain a full-length pile weatherstrip to reduce air and water infiltration.
- Careful design and heavy-duty construction qualify this door for use in a wide variety of light commercial and residential applications.