Model 8100 Single Hung Window
This site requires Adobe Flash. Please install the latest version now.
- 7/8" Warm-edge, insulated glass assembly improves thermal performance and helps reduce condensation.
- Multi-chamber vinyl profiles enhance structural strength, sound absorbency and improve year-round thermal performance.
- Commercial grade structural integrity qualifies this window for use in a wide variety of light commercial and residential applications.
- The pocket sill features a dual weep/drainage system that carries water away from the window while reducing air and dust penetration.
- 1" Warm-edge, insulated glass assembly improves thermal performance and helps reduce condensation.
- A positive action cam-lock provides comforting security and keeps the sash unit tight and secure to help seal out the weather.
- Designed for easy operation, the integral lift rail allows easy open and close movement.
- 3" Precision-mitered, fusion-welded corners provide the best possible resistance to air and water infiltration in addition to enhancing structural integrity.
- The pre-punched, integral mounting flange targets proper fastener locations for quick, correct installation, and can be easily removed for replacement applications.