Model 8000 Horizontal Sliding Window
This site requires Adobe Flash. Please install the latest version now.
- The pre-punched, integral mounting flange targets proper fastener locations for a quick, correct installation, and can be easily removed for replacement applications.
- The pocket sill features a dual weep/drainage system that carries water away from the window while reducing air and dust penetration.
- 7/8"" Warm-edge, insulated glass assembly improves thermal performance and helps reduce condensation.
- Multi-chamber vinyl profiles enhance structural strength, sound absorbency and improve year-round thermal performance.
- Dual, brass wheel and axel roller assemblies provide durability and combine with an integral pull rail to ensure smooth, easy sash operation.
- 3" precision-mitered frames with fusion-welded corners provide the best possible resistance to air and water infiltration and enhance structural integrity.
- Metal reinforced, interlocking meeting rails provide superior structural strength and security and contain a full length pile weatherstrip to reduce air and water infiltration.
- A positive action cam-lock provides comforting security and keeps the sash unit tight and secure to help seal out the weather.
- Careful design and heavy-duty construction qualify this window for use in a wide variety of light commercial and residential applications.