Model 7100 Single Hung Window
This site requires Adobe Flash. Please install the latest version now.
- 4 1/2" Precision-mitered frames with fusion-welded corners provide the best possible resistance to air and water infiltration and enhance structural integrity.
- Unique beveled frame design, shown here with an available mounting flange, gives a more streamlined and crafted appearance, as opposed to the "boxy" look of alternative products.
- The pocket sill features a dual weep/drainage system that carries water away from the window while reducing air and dust penetration.
- The interior, secondary sash accepts up to 1/4" thick laminated glass for use when the highest noise levels are encountered.
- 1" Warm-edge, insulated glass assembly improves thermal performance and helps reduce condensation.
- Full-length, interlocking meeting rails add structural integrity to both the primary and secondary sash components, and contain multiple layers of pile weatherstripping to reduce air and water infiltration.
- Self-latching locks provide comforting security and keep sash units tight and secure to seal out weather.
- Extra-thick vinyl walls in main frame and sash ad strength and stability.